New this week in rendering:
- New higher-zoom (z15) areas around Edinburgh and Bristol
- Non-toucan crossings rendered as yellow dots, as seen along the Ipswich Ring-road
- Sustrans “Regional Cycle Routes” now rendered in a lighter shade of blue, to distinguish them from Local cycle networks, as seen in the greater Ipswich area and in the impressive coverage of Kent
- Various little tweaks to the rendering styles
More importantly, new routes spring up all the time. This week includes:
- The extension of NCN 4 from Staines to Windsor
- The appearance of a stretch of the NCN 41 north-east of Stratford-upon-Avon
- Three short stretches of the NCN 6 – along the Grand Union Canal near Acton, further north near Watford and finally on the southern approach to Harpenden
- … and probably other places that I didn’t notice. It was much easier to spot the additions a few weeks ago when there were hardly any routes on show!
The NCN 6 is an interesting one – Dave and I cycled the Grand Union stretch on Saturday, and I wonder who did the other two bits further north – were there three groups all working independently this week on the same route? As more and more of the routes have at least some of the sections marked, the next task will be to join them all together.
If anyone has any other areas that they want higher detail rendered, or spot any other new sections recently added, feel free to leave a comment.